See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Frocktober 5: Floriade

I was saving this gawjuss floral frock for Canberra's most fabulous floral extravaganza, Floriade, and today was the day. Earlier on though I was wishing for my jeans, but when the sun came out, things were looking better!



And a frock compliment from a perfect stranger made my day!
So, today's frock was snared on Ebay, it's belted with the belt from yesterday's dress, the super preppy jacket is from Target, and the Novo flats were in pristine condition from Salvos, and I'm wearing T&J jewellery.'

Don't forget you can sponsor my Frocktober Challenge, which is raising funds and awareness for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation and the quest for an early detection test which would catch this deadly disease while it is treatable. Visit and make your donation today. xxx

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago