See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Monday, November 16, 2009

Markets: Wrapping up for you...

Here's an idea I've been toying with and I'll be offering this at the Christmas Handmade Market this Saturday here in Canberra. Make up a set from my jewellery collection and have it gift boxed for free, ready to sneak under the tree for Christmas. There are loads of combinations to choose from, but here are some of my faves...









Which is your favourite combo?

Pssst: Not in Canberra? Make your wishes known, I'm sure something could be arranged ;-)
xxx

1 comment:

Bella said...

I love these sets, especially the yellow one. I will be catching you at the next Handmade Markets!

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago