See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Friday, January 2, 2009

Introducing: Tango & James Nest

Here's what has been keeping me quiet for a couple of weeks, my preparations for the next Handmade Market (on Feb 7th) and a new incarnation for Tango & James. Just to keep things interesting, I have decided to go with a homewares collection, still with the sassy Tango & James look, and completely unique - of course! Here's a sneak peak...

Cushions, lamps and my "Flock" and "Flutter" mobiles


Loads of colour, unusual combinations, it's all me.
Squeal if you love it!

4 comments:

AMCSviatko said...

Psst....

Wanna buy some vintage fabric?

daddylikeyblog said...

SQUEAL!!! This stuff is amazing!

Rabbit and the Duck said...

The bird mobile is amazing! Love the Auntie Cookie fabric cushions too.

Tania McCartney said...

Oh I'm squealing!!!

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago